This “expanded information” has been prepared and customised specifically for this website www.metawebstore.it based on the content of the Decision issued on 8 May 2014 by the Italian Data Protection Authority. It supplements and updates the other information already available on the website and/or previously issued by our company, together with which it provides all the elements required by art. 13 of Decree 196/2003 and subsequent Decisions issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
All third parties are warned that the use of this information, or even just certain parts of it, on other websites, where it would certainly be irrelevant and/or incorrect and/or misleading, may result in the levy of heavy fines by the Italian Data Protection Authority.
Purpose of the information
What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of text (small files) that visited websites send to a user’s terminal (PC, tablet, smart phone etc.), where they are stored for re-transmission to the same websites when they are next visited by that user.
Types of cookies and their purpose
The following types of cookies are used on this website:
1. Technical cookies: these enable users to browse the website in an optimal and rapid manner, making efficient use of the services and/or various options available. For example, they allow users to make a purchase or to access private areas via an authentication process. These cookies are needed to enhance the useability of the website, but they can be disabled.
2. Analysis cookies: these are tools for the anonymous and aggregated analysis of web data, providing information about how visitors use the website and how they found it, as well as about the number and duration of visits etc. These cookies help us to improve the website, thus facilitating access by users, and to process statistics. These cookies are not needed to enhance the useability of the website and can be disabled.
3. Third-party cookies: these are cookies installed on users’ terminals, via this website, by the administrators of third-party websites. The third-party cookies, principally used for analytical purposes, are mostly associated with the functions provided by Google Analytics. Further information about Google Analytics can be found by clicking on the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
It is possible to disable these cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting navigation data. Click on the following link to download a browser add-on used to disable Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In particular, users may opt for “private browsing”, whereby the browser ceases to track websites visited, passwords input, cookies and other information about the pages visited
If users decide to disable all cookies (including technical cookies), the quality and speed of the services offered by this website might deteriorate drastically, and access to certain sections of the website might be lost.
Practical information for setting browsers properly
Google Chrome: click on the icon (top right) named “Customize and control Google Chrome” and then select “Settings” from the menu. From the menu in the pop-up screen, select “Show advanced settings” and then, in the “Privacy” section, click the “Content Settings” button in order to disable cookies in whole or in part.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the icon (top right) named “Tools” and then select “Internet Options” from the menu. From the pop-up screen, select the “Privacy” tab in order to disable cookies in whole or in part.
Mozilla Firefox: select “Preferences” from the drop-down menu (top left). From the pop-up screen, select the “Privacy” tab in order to disable cookies in whole or in part.
Date document prepared: 18/05/2015
IMPORTANT NOTICES FOR THE COMPANY:
1) This expanded information has been prepared and customised specifically for the website www.metawebstore.it based on the information provided by you; accordingly, it must not be used for other websites, in relation to which it might be completely erroneous from a legal/regulatory standpoint.
2) See the important instructions attached, which must be followed scrupulously to ensure the proper publication, from a legal standpoint, of the expanded information on the company website.